Saturday, January 28, 2012

Faith and Fun Escapades



Just got home from a one day escapade to Pampanga with Jay to give his dad an advance party for his 55th birthday. What a tiring yet fulfilling Saturday for me, for us.

On my way home, I was able to watch Manny Pacquiao regular show in GMA and I was really blessed seeing him being bold in his faith. He keeps on talking about God, trusting God, and seeking for God's will and even features a word of the day from the bible. It is indeed amazing to see how God works in and through each of us and along this, I would like to believe that God has prepared unique miracles for each one of us because He is personal. I guess it wasn't co-incidence that Riza - one of the few blogger I'm stalking with, also featured Manny in her blog. I guess, this is more on God's reminder that He's really working in us and no matter how we feel it, it doesn't make it less real.

I would like to share to you a photo on our vacation at Negros last Jan 14 to 16. See? He's really in the mood of enjoying his freedom from a toxic living in the city.

This is what we dreamed of. That someday, work can't limit us on what we wanted to do, especially if it's family and minitry related.



No comments:

Post a Comment