Saturday, February 11, 2012

Believe Me, 'twas Me!


I was able to stole recovered my first ever picture from my Aunt's personal album! Haha. I'm not actually proud of it (the stealing) and thanks God that we're digital now so I could have my own copy and can even print it as many as I want and return the original to its proper place. (:

This was taken on my 8th month on earth. Obviously, I don't remember anymore what's with that weird smile but one thing I'm sure of is that I'm very happy. Perfectly happy! With Papa and Mama both on my side then, what could have been more happier than that. Oops, I don't mean to sound anything. Just happy to see this again.

Life is a fast moving track, now you have it, a little later more they're already gone. That's why, there's no better way to live life that to be grateful and be more appreciative. I like Ms. Becky Heggins tag line on her blog "Cultivate a good life and record it"! Amazing fact.

I feel like i wanna record everything, in words and maybe in photos. So that I could have something tangible to pass on to my children and grand children when I grew old. And this is also the reason why I'm a trying hard blogger (LOL). I also love keeping journals. For me, it's my breathing space. I feel comforted every time I put everything in my journal 'cos it feels like issues are already taken care of once it's written.

I also wanna encourage you dear folks! Cultivate a good life and record it. I'm sure you'll be more grateful and appreciate God's faithfulness in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment