Monday, February 20, 2012

Oh How I love Sundays {3/30}


No Doubt, Sunday is my most favorite day of the week.. Most of those are tiresome, but it's all worth it. This is how my usual Sundays goes:


For the past 7 years I seldom miss church. Not only because we are commanded to respect the Sabbath but because I get reminded with simple and basic things in life that I unintentionally dropped along the way. I get to be encouraged, I get to be inspired and I would like to believe that I am transformed Sunday after Sunday and above all this, I get a glimpse of God through my Pastors, my churchmates, my brethren.
I am proud to say that our church - Horizon Ministries, isn't just an ordinary church but a cool and a more fun church. For me, Horizon is the best church in the whole wide word, inspite and despite of so many things. Our preaching team is amazing and anointed. They incorporate fun and power in what they share that makes people excited.. We are taught to be leaders and missionaries. Loving God and making disciples is our core.
Sundays are also the time for accountability wherein we can freely share our hearts our issues to our mentors and a time that we could pray and encourage one another and battle for each one's heart. We sharpen each other as iron sharpens iron.

And Oh, Look at that! How I love Horizon fellowship after service. We find it so hard to go home early after service because it's really really fun here. Have I mentioned that? Haha.
This church is composed of ordinary people who believes in an extra ordinary God and a happy and joyful God too. And this church makes my Sundays more fun and amazing :)










No comments:

Post a Comment