Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Highest Praise Team {1/30}


**this is part of my 30 day blog challenge

When I was just little, I already found interests in songs, musical instruments, cassette tapes, amateur singing contests (though I never joined) and a lot more. I remembered Mom and Dad so willing to pay an hourly rate to a piano instructor to take advantage of my interests. LOL :)) Well, I guess their pride of having me being invited to some big events in town to play a piano paid the costs of it already.

As I grow old, I realized that everything does not just happen because we chose it but because God intentionally knit it together for a bigger purpose.

Thanks God who gave me such gift that I could be able to serve Him Sunday after Sunday with this team:





This is one of our fun usual Saturday practice. Saturdays can't really be complete without this :)

This is the Highest Praise Team which I am very blessed to join with. We are a perfectly imperfect team who admits that we need God's grace in order for us to be worthy to be called front liners. Yes, perfectly imperfect! At times we also have arguments and disagreements. We also commit unwanted compromises in our own personal lives, we have struggles and all but one thing i love most in this team is it's eagerness to really do something bigger for God inspite of the limitations. To mention, our musicians are not really professionals, often times, we commit mistakes even in the actual Worship time, same with our vocals and dancers. But I think, God honored that desire, because we see and feel that God is moving in our smallness and in our humility.
boodle fight after practice.. More please :)

One thing more is our real family-like relationship. We act like ate and kuya to each other, becoming true friend to each one. We're not afraid to be authentic, because we know we wont accept condemnation but real love and encouragement instead.
this is during Highest Praise Christmas party where we need to have our hats or headdresses. Very fun memory !

This people, this team, this ministry, makes my life more fun. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment