Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Happy Clan

**this is part of my 30-day blog challenge

They say that whatever happens we should hold on to our family because at the end, they are the once who will be there for us no matter what.

Well, I'm bless to belong in a huge and amazing family. Want statistics? Just in my Mom's side alone, I have almost forty (first) cousins. And for the record let me say this: We are huge, amazing and intact family..

Every year, we make it a point to spend Christmas and New Year together and we always look forward for family events like this. Allow me to post some photos to speak in my behalf how fun my life is because I belong to this clan (:
Cousins and Titas with our beloved Lola.


I know not everyone is bless to have this kind of family... where love is genuine and care is tangible..

Oh, have I mentioned that we're also photo addict? Yes we are! Look at our beloved Lola..


and we love games as well especially "sambutan" hahaha!


Haha! See that? That's my Mom and Tita Belle..

When we (cousins) get old, we know that this is something we wanna keep until we pass on to our children the value of family.. What could have been more fun than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment