Sunday, February 19, 2012

Meet them :) {2/30}


**This is part of my 30-day blog challenge


Let me talk about my family this time. Well, we're five, used to be six. But Papa went home early with the Lord 6 years ago. 47 is a very young age to die, and too early for his kids to be fatherless but I would like to comfort myself through the fact that His (God's) will and timing is perfect. Loneliness still hit me us at times, the fact that we couldn't see him again. But you know what, I know someday, we'll have an amazing reunion in heaven. All six of us. (*tears of joy*)
Mama and the three siblings are not perfect. And we could never be.. We fight a lot. There are times that we almost hate each other but inspite of that, I know that our love and care for each other is genuine and pure.

But this is one thing that makes my life more fun: Me and my family share in one common faith, this is what we believe, that Christ once and for all died for us so that we could experience fullness of life and be with Him in heaven someday. I need not to cover up my church involvements because they too are serving. I need not hide while reading my bible and praying because they too does that. What could have been more fun serving together in one church, supporting each other with our own ministries.



Life is more fun because of them, my priority, my inspiration, my treasure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment