Saturday, February 18, 2012

It's More Fun - A thirty Day Blog Challenge


Okay, okay! I am courageously (with fingers crossed) accepting a 30 day blog challenge which will start today, February 19 and will end on March 19 which I will call, IT'S MORE FUN. This will compose writings about things that makes life (atleast for me) beautiful and more fun. I got a bucket of reasons why I decided to grab the challenge. First, I realized lately that I easily get frustrated with simple and small things and I guess this is one way to slow down and appreciate small and big things alike. Second, this is I think one of the best way to really indulge myself forcefully into a blogging habit which I intentionally chose to start this year for the purpose of leaving imprints of life. Third, I want to expose myself on doing the blogging stuffs. I find great desire within me doing this, so I guess I should feed this desire and see where will it lead me (I'm not expecting though). And a lot more reasons I chose to keep it to myself for now.

No one actually handed me the challenge. I was just inspired by some bloggers I looked up like Riz who never failed to impact me through their writings. I hope, someday my blog could also encourage strangers and be a blessing to them as well :)








No comments:

Post a Comment